Sunday, November 28, 2010

I *heart* Wags

A couple of years ago a friend of mine showed me how to get tons of free stuff using coupons. All you have to do is watch the weekly ads and the blog, combined with clipping coupons from the newspaper, and you get a lot of free, more than free, and almost free stuff your family can use! Well, I forgot about couponing until a couple of months ago. We don't have a CVS in this tiny little town I live in, but we do have a Walgreens. I've been hitting up Walgreens a couple of times a week for the last couple of months and I have a closet full of free goodies to show for it. Tons of free toothpaste, cough and cold medicine, deoderant, shaving cream, soap, shampoo...you name it. If they sell it at Walgreens, I probably got it for free and it's sitting in my master bathroom closet. I'll never have to pay for toothpaste or soap again. Thanks, Wags! I became a thrifty mama and I'll never go back!

Also, Travis is taking care of the yard today so you'll actually be able to see our house instead of just leaves piled up everywhere. Yay! But...it's his last of 5 days off for Thanksgiving. He goes back to work tomorrow and he'll be in Tampa for 2 days this week. Boo. I hate it when he's gone. :(

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you don't have a CVS, they are way easier than Wags! I have a full closet too. I have a box of stuff almost ready to go to the YWCA and I sent a whole bunch of stuff to my cousin in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete