Monday, December 6, 2010

My favorite Christmas movies

Watching Christmas movies is one of my favorite things to do this time of the year! I like the classic movies and the not-so-classic movies that aren't explicitly about Christmas, but somehow it figures into the story-line. I've compiled a list of my must-see Christmas movies. Let me know if there are any I need to add to the list!

Elf (Elijah's favorite!)
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
A Christmas Story
It's a Wonderful Life (I actually watched this movie in the hospital during my labor with Ethan!)
The Preacher's Wife
White Christmas (This movie still reminds me of my first college roommate, who absolutely loves it.)
The Nativity Story
The Family Stone (One of my favorite movies, Christmas or not. What a great cast.)
The Holiday
Four Christmases
Home Alone (Elijah's other favorite!)



No comments:

Post a Comment